Here is this week's Friday Fiber Flash Sale!
is our last cone in stock of our Grandfather Coyote yarn, and we'll be
discontinuing this blend to make room for new DK yarns that will be
coming out this spring!
No tricks here, only beautiful yarn: made of cotton, alpaca, merino, and silk. Matte black provides a rich canvas for creamy white, burnt or and lustrous teal. Use this worsted weight in stoles, pair it with a solid for simple colorwork, or for a sleeveless top.
- Fiber Content: 42 cotton / 20 alpaca / 19 merino / 19 silk
- Yardage: ~342 yards
- Yarn Weight: Light Worsted
- Wraps Per Inch: 10
- Amount on Cone: 6 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Portland Pullover
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Granny Cocoon Shrug