Set is a tweedy sock weight blend of wool, alpaca, and nylon in subtle shades of taupe and brown. This is the perfect yarn for a classic pair of socks or a cozy pair of fingerless gloves. No matter the project it works up to be a super soft, sturdy fabric with enough interest to look fantastic in even the most basic of stitches; but is also subtle enough to showcase beautiful cables and intricate stitch patterns just as well. CARE: Hand wash in cool water. Lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 64 wool-nylon / 36 alpaca
- Yardage: 403 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock / Fingering
- Wraps Per Inch: 13 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 4.5 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Windsor Mitts
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Crocodile Stitch Wrist Warmers
- Availability: 3