Cozy, welcoming, with glints of gold that sparkle in the light, The Great Hall is a nod to the comforts of home with a sense of glamour. Lambswool merino and alpaca in soft, warm camel are given a bit of flash from a soft brown rayon wrapped around gold metallic. This fingering weight yarn is perfect for thick wool socks(Dumbledore's favorite), wool-y elf hats, or a sumptuous sweater.
- Fiber Content: 30 rayon-metallic / 29 alpaca / 27 merino / 9 wool / 5 nylon
- Yardage: ~400 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock / Fingering
- Wraps Per Inch: 13
- Amount on Cone: 5 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Dragon's Egg Socks
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Dana Cowl Pullover
The Great Hall
- Availability: Out Of Stock