White strands of pure wool, bamboo, and mercerized cotton are matched together in this versatile, super soft and squishy worsted weight yarn that will give excellent stitch definition to your project. The solid color and strong, warm quality of this blend lend it to being a perfect background to fair isle patterning, a great choice for squishy soft blankets, hats, scarves or cowls, and a natural go to for sweaters and cardigans. CARE: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 48 superwash merino / 26 bamboo / 26 mercerized cotton
- Yardage: 271 yards
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Wraps Per Inch: 9 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 8 oz.
- Care: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Scrunchable Scarf
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Sydney Infinity Scarf
- Availability: Out Of Stock