Moonlight on a haunted landscape of plum highlights and black shadows is conveyed in a beautiful base of rayon, mercerized cotton, bamboo, merino, and a mohair blend. Soft, smooth bamboo and cotton are given life by a textured rayon boucle, merino adds warmth and memory, while the mohair envelopes the blend in a dark halo. Eerily gorgeous in a cowl or as a throw to cuddle up under for a movie marathon.
- Fiber Content: 39 rayon / 27 bamboo / 13 mercerized cotton / 12 merino wool / 9 mohair
- Yardage: 283 yards
- Yarn Weight: Bulky
- Wraps Per Inch: 9
- Amount on Cone: 8 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.
- Kntting Pattern Suggestion: Boshoku Cowl
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Chained to Infinity
- Availability: Out Of Stock