Gorgeous jewel shades of green and teal in a fiber blend of wool, acrylic, alpaca, and mohair make up this ultra soft, lofty bulky weight yarn. Projects made from this blend will be warm and cozy, without the heaviness of a lot of bulky yarns. We love the idea of this yarn being used for chunky cardigans and shrugs, as well as cowls, winter dresses, afghans, and more! CARE: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 44 wool / 24 acrylic / 16 alpaca / 16 mohair blend
- Yardage: 362 yards
- Yarn Weight: Bulky
- Wraps Per Inch: 6 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 8 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry OR dry clean
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Retro Rogue
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Cozy Shrug
- Availability: Out Of Stock