This is our 2013 Yarn of the Year! Congratulations to Sarah Wear, one of our customers, for coming up with this blend and submitting it to our annual contest. This delicious, DK weight yarn is 100% bamboo -- made by combining rich shades of purple, grey, and olive green, creating a yarn with incredible luster and drape. This is a great blend to use for slinky dress patterns, luxuriously draped scarves and cowls, silky soft baby blankets, and fitted tank tops. CARE: Machine wash and dry (or lay flat to dry).
- Fiber Content: 100% bamboo
- Yardage: 350 yards
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Wraps Per Inch: 11 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 8 oz.
- Care: Machine washable and dryable
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Oriental Lily
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Chloe Cardigan
- Availability: Out Of Stock