Soft sage and yellow greens are illuminated by subtle gold sparkles, like the lights of tiny houses hidden among the trees. Thick wool, merino, rayon, and metallic are wound together to form a soft slightly textured DK weight. Use for capes, elf hats, or anything else a woods wanderer may need. Care: Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 44 rayon / 32 wool / 12 rayon-lurex / 11 merino
- Yardage: ~266 yards
- Yarn Weight: DK
- Wraps Per Inch: 11 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 8 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Passe Partout
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Lapa
Fairy Lights II
- Availability: Out Of Stock