Tweedy, bright blue and turquoise strands of wool and cotton are combined to create this soft, warm worsted weight yarn. This blend is cozy and warm, and will add a pop of color to whatever project it is used in. Soft enough to be worn next to the skin, we think this blend is wonderful for a whole range of projects, from blankets to sweaters to scarves and more! CARE: Hand wash cold. Lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 70 wool / 18 cotton / 12 mohair
- Yardage: 371 yards
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Wraps Per Inch: 8 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 8 oz.
- Care: Hand wash cold / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Robin's Egg Blue Hat
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Kolika
- Availability: Out Of Stock