Put on the Bee Gees, feather your hair, and get ready to disco with this juicy worsted weight named for the '70's drink of choice. Juicy yellows in wool, bamboo, mercerized cotton, and acrylic with a float of a mohair blend will make you want to boogie until the break of dawn. Use liberally in leisure suits, fluffy accessories, or projects worked on the bias for some Halston glamour.
- Fiber Content: 36 wool / 28 bamboo / 15 acrylic / 14 cotton / 4 mohair / 3 nylon
- Yardage: ~294 yards
- Yarn Weight: Heavy Worsted
- Wraps Per Inch: 8.5
- Amount on Cone: 8 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Magdalen
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Hillary Slouch
- Availability: 3