Super soft strands of alpaca and merino wool in shades of mustard and grey are combined in this blend to create a tweedy, versatile sock weight yarn. The alpaca content lends this blend a bit of loft to the blend and the merino a delicious lightweight warmth. This is a fantastic yarn for socks, cardigans, shawls, and cowls, as well as stitch patterns ranging from super basic to ultra intricate. CARE: Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 65 merino / 35 alpaca
- Yardage: 435 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock / Fingering Weight
- Wraps Per Inch: 13 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 4.5 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Lady Cornwall
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Custard Shrug
- Availability: 3