"He wears the colors of the summer soldier, carries a green flag all winter long..."-Jethro Tull Deep dark emerald merino dances with kelly green alpaca, and hunter green mercerized cotton, creating a sport weight memory, sheen, drape, and a sumptuous hand. Naturally such a fine yearn is perfect for lace shawls, cardigans with traveling stitches, and accessories adorned in leaf motifs.
- Fiber Content: 35 cotton / 33 alpaca / 32 merino
- Yardage: 566 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sport
- Wraps Per Inch: 12 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 8 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Belgravia Tee
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Anzen
- Availability: Out Of Stock