One of our most popular sock blends, this yarn combines one strand of teal bamboo and two strands of a thin superwash merino wool. This yarn will work up wonderfully into even the most basic of socks, as well as lend a tweedy elegance to more complex cables and stitch patterns. The end result will always be a silky soft fabric with just enough structure and stretch. CARE: Machine or hand wash cold. Machine dry gentle cycle or lay flat to dry.
- Care: machine wash / dry OK
- Cone Weight: 5.5 oz.
- Fiber Content: 59 bamboo / 41 superwash merino
- Yardage: 418 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock / Fingering
- WPI: 18 WPI
- Suggested Knitting Pattern: Olive Top
- Suggested Crochet Pattern: The Carisma Shawl
- Availability: 3