Alpaca and silk -- a deadly delicious combination. Royal blue silk is swathed in royal purple, and royal blue alpaca. Intense color saturation and silky sheen are sure to stop people in their tracks. As a fingering weight this indulgent blend is perfect for shawls, cowls, and hats. Not recommended for socks.
- Fiber Content: 70 alpaca / 30 silk
- Yardage: 433 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock / Fingering
- Wraps Per Inch: 13 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 4.5 oz.
- Care: Hand wash cold / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Drift
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Dana Cowl Pullover
- Availability: 3
Tags: blue, purple, silk, alpaca, semi-solid