Lofty cotton, wool, lambswool merino, and alpaca lend a soft hand and a subtle peachy glow to this heavy worsted weight wonder. Muted peach, camel, and warm tan make this blend perfect for hats, cowls, and scarves that will match a wide variety of wardrobe pieces.
- Fiber Content: 43 cotton / 33 wool / 12 alpaca / 12 merino
- Yardage: ~273 yards
- Yarn Weight: Heavy Worsted
- Wraps Per Inch: 8
- Amount on Cone: 8 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Idlewood
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Martha Cowl
- Availability: 4