The 2015 Yarn of the Year! A big, thick, cozy blend of merino, wool, bamboo, and alpaca in different shades of orange, from fiery red-orange to muted pumpkin. Plant the seed for yummy heirloom pieces, such as men's hats or cowls, bulky mittens or a simple scarf. Care: Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 33 merino / 31 wool / 25 bamboo / 11 alpaca
- Yardage: 258 yards
- Yarn Weight: Bulky
- Wraps Per Inch: 5.5 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 8 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Man Hat
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Simple Crochet Shrug
Peter's Heirloom Pumpkin
- Availability: Out Of Stock