This kit comes with everything you need to make this colorful slip stitch cowl! The cowl is knitted in the round in a sport weight blend of merino and alpaca, using 7 different colors (including the white background) and simple slipped stitches to create this sophisticated, eye-catching pattern. You can request the same color palette that we used here in the photo, or choose your own!
About The Pattern
Knitted in the round on Size 5 circular needles. The only skills needed are:
- Casting on
- Joining in the round
- Knit stitch
- Sipping a stitch
- Binding off
- Seaming the first and last rows together
About The Yarn
- Fiber Content: 65% merino wool / 35% alpaca
- Yarn Weight: Sport Weight
- Yardage: 200 yards / 2 oz. per color (1400 yards / 14 oz. total) --> This is enough to make 2-3 small or medium scarves, or a huge one that you can wrap around your neck several times.
- Colorway Options: Choose any 6 color names from the Alpaca section of our Custom Yarn Creator (we will use off-white as the background color unless you specify otherwise), and enter them in the space provided on this page. Or, simply enter "sample colors" and we'll wind up the same colorways pictured here.
Slip Stitch Cowl Kit
- Availability: In Stock