Soft bay green merino, glistening pale green silk, and heathered dark red with tones of purple and blue merino are wrapped together to create a fingering weight blend ready to adorn your next project. In colors of an herbal wreath strung through with berries or rose hips, this soft blend with muted contrast is sure to delight in any season. Perfect for wraps, tweedy cardigans and handmade gifts.
- Fiber Content: 68 merino / 32 silk
- Yardage: ~403 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock / Fingering
- Wraps Per Inch: 13
- Amount on Cone: 4 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.
- Kntting Pattern Suggestion: Bello
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Uva Shawl
- Availability: 3