Black Cottonwood is a soft sock weight blend of deep browns in merino, alpaca, and acrylic. Aside from being the perfect yarn for classic socks for all, this blend works great for shawls, mitts, fancy sock patterns, or any project calling for a soft, durable, and slightly lofty fingering weight yarn. CARE: Hand wash in cool water. Lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 37 alpaca / 35 merino / 28 acrylic
- Yardage: 468 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock / Fingering
- Wraps Per Inch: 14 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 4.5 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Fish Lips Kiss Heel
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Stretchy Crochet Socks
- Availability: 1
Tags: brown, semi-solid, alpaca, merino, acrylic