Through smooth, sleek mercerized cotton in lush Bali and Avocado, teal heathered alpaca meanders, peeking out here and there and creating a soft hand with a firm backbone. Three strands come together to create a sock / fingering weight that wants to be a shawl, cardigan, or skirt.
- Fiber Content: 68 cotton / 32 alpaca
- Yardage: ~400 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock / Fingering
- Wrap Per Inch: 15
- Amount on Cone: 4.5 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Never Seen Blue
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Tata
Bungle in the Jungle