Have you heard? Curd is the Word is here to sweeten your project with creamy lemon cotton, merino, and alpaca. Breathable, soft, and sturdy, we whipped up this sock weight confection for socks, shawls, and hats. Go on, spread the love!
- Fiber Content: 35 mercerized cotton / 33 alpaca / 32 merino wool
- Yardage: 372 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock / Fingering
- Wraps Per Inch: 13
- Amount on Cone: 4 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Seven Seas of Rhye
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Solstice
Curd is the Word II
- Availability: 3