When you are making your project list and checking it twice, why not add something naughty and nice? Dark grey acrylic, lightly heathered black lambswool merino, and a strand of black extra-fine merino create a sock / fingering weight that is great for socks, sweaters, and shawls. So be a little naughty this year and pick this blend to work up a project in on its own, or as a partner in crime for your more devious projects.
- Fiber Content: 67 merino / 33 acrylic
- Yardage: ~438 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock / Fingering
- Wraps Per Inch: 14
- Amount on Cone: 3.5 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Stripes Gone Crazy
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Tectonic Convertible Cowl
- Availability: 2