Soft greys in merino, alpaca, and acrylic are combined to create this tweedy, semi-solid sock blend yarn. Aside from being the perfect yarn for classic socks for all, this blend works great for shawls, mitts, fancy sock patterns, or any project calling for a soft, durable, and slightly lofty fingering weight yarn. CARE: Hand wash in cool water. Lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 37 alpaca / 35 merino / 28 acrylic
- Yardage: 468 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock / Fingering
- Wraps Per Inch: 14 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 4.5 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Kai-Mei
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: #13 Lace Stockings