An olive green strand of bamboo is paired with a grey wool and nylon strand and a darker olive strand of regular wool to make this softspoken sock yarn. Perfect for a pair of comfy cozy socks, warm hats and gloves, classic scarves or shawls, and lightweight sweaters this blend will work up into a soft, pliant fabric with just enough structure to really accentuate stitch definition. CARE: Hand wash cool. Lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 56 bamboo / 29 wool / 15 merino
- Yardage: 400 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock/Fingering
- Wraps Per Inch: 17
- Amount on Cone: 5.5 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Multnomah
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Chainged
- Availability: Out Of Stock