Cool as a cactus, smooth as aloe vera, and fit for warm weather projects, Succulents is a fingering weight ready to whisk you away to a desert paradise. Smooth pale green mercerized cotton and sage silk play off of a swirling heather of blue, green and yellow merino. Recommended for shawls, sleeveless tops and kerchiefs.
- Fiber Content: 37 cotton / 32 merino / 31 silk
- Yardage: ~432 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock / Fingering
- Wraps Per Inch: 14.5
- Amount on Cone: 4.5 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Kit Camisole
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: River Cowl
- Availability: In Stock