Soft creeping fog rolls back long enough to reveal little flowers hidden amongst its banks, buttery yellow silk and cotton are ensconced in pearl grey lambswool merino and grey wool-nylon to create a sport weight emulating Portland spring. Create hats, cowls, and mitts with this durable blend.
- Fiber Content: 30 alpaca / 28 merino / 27 silk / 16 cotton
- Yardage: ~500 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sport
- Wraps Per Inch: 12
- Amount on Cone: 6 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.
- Kntting Pattern Suggestion: Feathers in the Wind
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Flower Lace Vest
Daffodils in the Fog
- Availability: Out Of Stock