Choppy water, stormy skies, howling wind, and the raw power of our Lady the Sea inspire this dark blend. A modern take of the Seamen's Guernsey, as today we have less of a need for iron-like wool and can now put a higher priority on comfort. Heathered blue alpaca adds a halo of softness to a a strand of charcoal lambswool merino, and a durable dark grey bamboo. Use in your next guernsey, watchcap, or scarf.
- Fiber Content: 52 bamboo / 25 alpaca / 23 merino
- Yardage: ~418 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sport
- Wraps Per Inch: 12
- Amount on Cone: 6 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Akoya
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Cabled Owl Neck Warmer
- Availability: Out Of Stock