Ultra soft strands of heathered pale blue alpaca are combined with varied tones of sage green wool-nylon strands to create this lovely, tweedy sport weight yarn. This blend is gorgeous and interesting enough on its own to be used in the most basic of stitch patterns, but is also understated enough to look lovely as lace, cables, or other complex stitch patterns! We think it's particularly wonderful when used in lacey patterns, in projects ranging from baby blankets to cardigans, and shawls to hats and gloves! CARE: Hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 58 alpaca / 42 wool-nylon
- Yardage: 487 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sport
- Wraps Per Inch: 12 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 6 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Dahlia Cardigan
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Snuggle Up
- Availability: Out Of Stock