Cotton, rayon, and acrylic are mixed together in this semi-solid worsted weight yarn of rich browns, with just a single strand of bamboo thrown in to give it a bit of shine. This is the perfect blend to use in those patterns with complex stitch patterns, showcased cables, or intricate lace. We particularly like it worked up into cozy wraps, staple cardigans, over-sized sweaters, and hats and scarves.
- Fiber Content: 49 cotton / 26 bamboo / 15 rayon/ 10 acrylic
- Yardage: ~272 yards
- Yarn Weight: Bulky
- Wraps Per Inch: 7.5
- Amount on Cone: 8 ounces
- Care: Machine wash in cold water, tumble dry low. As always, to prolong the life of your finished piece handwashing and laying flat to dry is recommended.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Wolcott
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Owl Basket
- Availability: Out Of Stock