Dusty orange wool, soft brown merino, and black acrylic are shot through with a strand of cream wool and nylon, then wound to create a worsted weight yarn ready to take on any competing projects. Warm and wooly, this blend is great for a hat or scarf to keep you warm as you cheer on your team.
- Fiber Content: 56 wool / 18 merino / 15 acrylic / 11 mercerized cotton
- Yardage: 230 yards
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Wraps Per Inch: 9.5
- Amount on Cone: 4.5 ounces
- Care: Handwash in cold water and lay flat to dry.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Spiced Cocoa
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Puff Stitch Scarf
A Dam Fine Blend II
- Availability: 4