Greens, in rich jewel and deep forest tones are wound together to create Douglas Fir- a worsted weight blend in wool, merino, alpaca and acrylic. The resulting yarn is silky soft, warm, and not too heavy. We think it looks fantastic as thick, cozy scarves in waffly, comfy stitch patterns. Of course it's a totally versatile blend, so it would work just as well as a sweater, socks, or hats and gloves! CARE: Hand wash cold. Lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 42 wool / 16 mercerized cotton / 15 alpaca / 15 merino / 12 acrylic
- Yardage: 346 yards
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Wraps Per Inch: 9 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 8 oz.
- Care: Hand wash cold / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Shale Pleated Scarf
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Waffle Stitch Thermal Scarf
- Availability: Out Of Stock