Pale pink strands of wool, merino and rayon are combined to create this sweet heathered worsted weight yarn. Once worked up this blend will be warm, yet lightweight, and will have just a touch of drape and sheen from the rayon component. This yarn is perfect for projects ranging from kid sweaters and blankets to cozy house socks, hats, or cowls! CARE: Hand wash in cold water. Lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 47 wool / 33 merino / 11 cotton / 9 rayon
- Yardage: 386 yards
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Wraps Per Inch: 8 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 8 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Wonderful Wallaby
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Crocheted Baby Sweater
- Availability: Out Of Stock