Its a one-eyed, one-horned, Flying Purple People Eater, and it sure looks good to me! A fun and funky worsted blend with lime wool, heathered green and fuschia alpaca, and a fluffy fuschia mohair blend. Because, life is too short for boring yarn, especially if you are being chased by a Flying Purple People Eater. Use with childlike abandon in sweaters, or a cowl and hat set. Care: Handwash cold, lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 52 wool / 32 alpaca / 6 acrylic / 5 mohair / 5 nylon
- Yardage: 363 yards
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Wraps Per Inch: 8
- Amount on Cone: 8 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Nine Dwindling Cables
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Dory
Flying Purple People Eater
- Availability: Out Of Stock