Pumpkin patches touched by falls first deep frost, inspired this soft cozy worsted weight, or maybe it was just the thought of frosted pumpkin baked goods! A truly sweet blend of pumpkin wool, light orange heathered alpaca, lustrous pale blue silk, soft blue extra-fine merino, and durable grey wool-nylon. Would look extra-tasty in a cardigan, cowl, or slouchy beanie.
- Fiber Content: 39 wool / 20 alpaca / 19 merino / 18 silk / 4 nylon
- Yardage: ~345 yards
- Yarn Weight: Light Worsted
- Wraps Per Inch: 9.5
- Amount on Cone: 6 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: In Stillness
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Slouchy Crochet Hat
- Availability: 5