It has returned! Our popular bulky weight Shark Week sold out fast, now we have the pleasure of introducing it's lighter weight protege with the same turquoise, black, red, and,tan that nibbled at you the first time. At a light worsted weight this blend of merino, alpaca, and silk will have you seeking out cowls, hats, and any other juicy pattern in the DK to worsted range.
- Fiber Content: 41 merino / 40 alpaca / 19 silk
- Yardage: ~344 yards
- Yarn Weight: Light Worsted
- Wraps Per Inch: 10
- Amount on Cone: 6 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Leonie
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Lacey Circle Scarf
Shark Week 2: Skinny Dipping
- Availability: In Stock