Saturated royal blue is wound with medium blue, dusty blue, and a touch of dark purple, resulting in this rich blue worsted weight delight. Wool, bamboo, alpaca, and acrylic make for a blend with depth, a soft hand, and excellent drape. Enjoy it in cardigans, hats, and cowls.
- Fiber Content: 42 wool / 32 bamboo / 15 alpaca / 11 acrylic
- Yardage: ~343 yards
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Wraps Per Inch: 9
- Amount on Cone: 8 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Marion
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Adeline Fingerless Mitts with Faux Cables
- Availability: Out Of Stock