WIld Ginger is a soft, silky worsted weight tweed blend of acrylic, bamboo, and alpaca, in deep wines and dusty pinks. This yarn is ultra soft, with gorgeous sheen and just a bit of loft. It's the perfect blend for projects that need a bit of drape and which can be worn next to the skin. It's also super versatile and will look just as fabulous in a basic stitch as it will in lace or cabled patterns! We think it's perfect for hats, scarves, shawls, dresses, lightweight blankets, cardigans, and more!
- Fiber Content: 49 acrylic / 35 bamboo / 16 alpaca
- Yardage: 366 yards
- Yarn Weight: Worsted
- Wraps Per Inch: 9 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 8 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Pathways
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Shanti Hat
- Availability: Out Of Stock