We are LOVING this new fingering weight blend, a dreamy combination of cashmere, alpaca, silk, and superwash merino, and in one of my all time favorite shades of teal. Super soft against the skin, this yarn would be delightful in projects like fingerless mitts, lacey scarves and cowls, wraps and shawls.
- Fiber Content: 30 alpaca / 27 silk / 23 superwash / 19 cashmere
- Yardage: 340 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock/Fingering Weight
- Wraps Per Inch: 14 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 4 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Knit One, Purl Too Mitts
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Long
- Availability: 3