Foggy, windswept moors call for thick woolies, scotch by the fireside, and a good mystery. Lambswool merino in heathered plum, truffle brown, and alpaca in a heathered gray speckled with pale lichen yellow create a warm blend encompassing the stoic colors of the countryside. Cozy up to this heavy fingering weight blend and revel in making thick socks, fitted cardigans, and cables stoles.
- Fiber Content: 66 merino / 34 alpaca
- Yardage: ~435 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock / Fingering
- Wraps Per Inch: 13
- Amount on Cone: 4.5 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Sandness
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Pop Cowl
- Availability: 3