The Discerning Crafter, In the Library, with their Next Project...Feeling clueless about your next knit or crochet adventure, this sock / fingering weight will help you solve the mystery. This class act warms with merino, seduces with alpaca, and entices the eye with a variegated blue-red cotton strand. Make into socks, hats, and cowls to wear to your next game night. Fancy mansion, dinner party and butler not included.
- Fiber Content: 38 alpaca / 36 merino / 26 cotton
- Yardage: ~429 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock / Fingering
- Wraps Per Inch: 15
- Amount on Cone: 4 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, Lay flat to dry.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Engineered Seams
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Mister X
In the Library II