Delicate wisps of ivory alpaca float over glossy blue silk and off-white mercerized cotton, creating a drapey, smooth fingering weight. With a surface alternating between a halo of alpaca and a brilliant luster, this blend is made for lace shawls, luxurious cardigans, and heirloom accessories.
- Fiber Content: 36 mercerized cotton / 34 alpaca / 30 silk
- Yardage: 472 yards
- Yarn Weight: Sock / Fingering
- Wraps Per Inch: 16
- Amount on Cone: 5 ounces
- Care: Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Waterlily
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Zirka
- Availability: 4