Get out your manly projects, because this yarn blend is pure masculine class. Heathery blue alpaca, grey wool and wool-nylon blend, are complimented by a heathered brown merino and a variegated bamboo in rich tans, copper, and brown. This worsted weight hunk would be stunning in a linen stitch scarf, argyle sweater, or hat and mitten set. Care: Hand wash in cold water, lay flat to dry.
- Fiber Content: 35 bamboo / 35 mercerized cotton / 16 alpaca / 15 silk
- Yardage: 272 yards
- Yarn Weight: DK Weight
- Wraps Per Inch: 12 WPI
- Amount on Cone: 6 oz.
- Care: Hand wash / lay flat to dry
- Knitting Pattern Suggestion: Irish Coffee
- Crochet Pattern Suggestion: Crocheted Mittens
Vaux's Swift II
- Availability: Out Of Stock